Monday, January 8, 2007

i complain here. period.

I swear this is not the first time I am complaining about this but what the fcuk la kan.

Newsflash: I am skinny.

And so what la kan? So what if I am so mhoterfcukin skinny that I look like I can break when people hug me? So what that I am so bloody skinny that it looks like I can't even lift my legs? Or my arms, or my head for that matter?

It's me who is skinny. Not YOU. It is MY body not yours. Besides, what right do these people have to keep commenting about my body?

Because you know what? It is just not fair.

Would you ever go up to somebody fat and say "Wah, why so fat one?" or "Hey why are you getting fatter and fatter?" or "My gawd, you are so big! What the hell are you eating?!"

No, you wouldn't. Why? Duh. It's rude. And it will hurt him or her. Most probably he or she can't help it that her body is so big.

Here's news for you morons: Neither can I.

And then there are those morons who keep saying that I am fortunate enough that I was born to be freakishly skinny instead of doughy fat because to them:

1. I won't have diseases.
2. I can shop for clothes easily
3. I won't have to watch what I eat

Here's what I say: Fcuk you.

First of all, how dare you diss the fat people? I happen to LIKE fat people because they are usually so damn cool and warm. And they don't have any of that bloody sombong attitude that other people might have.

Secondly, who the hell are you to make comparisons and state who is better (fat or thin) as tho you are some goddamn professor who has a doctorate studying fat and/or thin human beings. YOU, are just YOU. Another regular human being who is just so damn insecure about yourself that you need to shift your focus off your lame life onto other people, in your case, thin and fat people.

Like how there are others who tries to complete their pathetic lives by preaching about religion. But I spose in your case, it is looks. Hey you know what? I may be thin, and they might be fat but we can try to eat/diet but you are just so damn ugly I don't think Extreme Makeover would call you in anytime soon to make your pathetic dream a reality. Ok honey?

Thirdly, how do you know all of the above? How do you know that I don't have any sickness from being so skinny? And that it is "easy for me to shop" and that I don't have to watch what I eat?

No you don't know. You are, what we call, making assumptions.

I am so sick of getting people that I sort of know, whom I see once in a while, exclaiming "Wah! Why so skinny one!" every-fcuking-time they see me.

I used to defend myself, you know. It's in my family genes la! which may explain why its so hard for me to put on weight. That even though I eat four times a day I can't gain weight.

One incident had this little bitch asking me what I eat everyday. Wow. She might as well capture me and put me in a glass cage and study my behaviour day-to-day patterns in life and what I eat to finally be able to make the conclusion on why i am just so bloody skinny. I mean, who the is she to ask me that!?

When I told her that I do eat a lot, she gave me this look. Damn. She gave me this shock and surprised look and went "NoooOOoOOooooo waayyyyy". That was when I got so pissed I walked off with her running after me.

I don't think it is ok for anyone to make remarks about anybody's fucking weight and giving us looks like we are freaks of nature and as tho we are doing it on purpose.

Don't you think that I want to be bigger? I want to put on at least 6kg so that I can fill my 155cm better. But I just cannot. No matter how much I eat. I just can't. And don't you fcuking dare ask me why.

So you know what I do now? Everytime someone says "Aiya! So skinny la!" I answer them back: "Yeah, I am anorexic. Didn't you know?"

That shut them up completely.

Yay me. I rule. Hah.

No comments: