Sunday, February 22, 2009

When lil brother falls sick...


Danial falls sick. Fever.
His temperature is high enough it makes him uncomfortable.
He puked twice.

I was panicked a bit because I didn't know where to start.
I was blur for minutes.
Today is Sunday and Mom is at the mosque, from morning till noon.
Dad is not around, he's out, helping his friend with computer problem.

I wondered if the temperature would "cook" his brain, causing permanent damage.
Hmmph, me and my complicated mind.

Being me, I turned to Google.
I googled "How to care for a sick child"

So while waiting for my parents to be home....
I put damp towel on my brother's forehead.
Took off his clothing though the room is not hot.
I covered him with thin cloth.
And I let him sleep.

He's sleeping now and here I am blogging about it.
*smiles*

5 comments:

zyedz said...

praktis untuk jadi ibu ;)
Apa khabar Danial?

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um said...

moga adik cepat sembuh..

mijie said...

tetibe aku teringat time kite dok sebilik..jarang sgt2 ko demam kan sab..

Summer said...

@ zaidah, a'ah praktis jadik mommy. hehe. danial tak sekolah hari ni...

@ sitie bum bum, thank you.. =)

@ mijie, a'ah ek.. aku jarang demam..tapi takpe, Tuhan dah bagi aku sakit yg lain bagi menggantikan demam. hehe.

aMiRa HaNaNi PutRi said...

ada sister tak nak call!!
cheese!!