Friday, December 21, 2007

Today is...


Today is the second day of Sacrifice Day (Eid al-Adha). Today is blog entry #11. Today is the day Dad being generous. Today is the day I got green.

Today Seth is happy because Summer is happy. Today is for nothing else but sharing the happiness.

Today is the day to give an honest answer and to avoid awkward conversation. Today is a great day to expose my result – 3.71, dean’s list. Today I hope when semester opens they won’t come up to me and ask about it in the future.

Today is a great day to say thank you for all that I have and have experienced. Today I can thank God, mom, dad and darling Seth. Today I want to thank my lectures and fellow friends.

Today I wish my siblings are going to have the same luck with their results (PMR and IB).

Today is the good start of giving people something to think about. Today is the reminder that there is no right or wrong, only we who make it so.

Tomorrow will be a great day to feel like a stress bunny and to figure out how to find solutions for my untouched part 2 thesis.

Today is day to say. YAY! Hehe

6 comments:

chezzem said...

hey! congratulation! how I wish mine was easy to get a DL. Cehs.. Berangan. Hehe. Nway, am happy for you!

Bubbly Sabrina said...

Thank you!

You being a medic student pun dah di-considered WOW you know..

Takpe, berangan berangan la baru jadik kenyataan. =)

chezzem said...

eh my dear, I'm not a medic students lah my dear. But I wish I am..

Summer said...

Ek? Bih tu major ape? But still,
u learn this biology thingy kan... yang kene hafal tu sume. hehe.

chezzem said...

Here, Bachelor in Health Science (Sports Science). So I guess, major in Sports Sc lah kot. kan?
Well, yeah I do actually learned 1/3 of what the medic student belajar.

DeWi said...

hu~ sab congrats ha.. dean2... dean2.. hu~