Saturday, May 17, 2008

English poem


Okay i already wrote a BM poem, i think its only fair i wrote an English poem. I hope you guys enjoy this.

Silent, quiet, dark solitary night,
I pray for a star so bright,
so one day i could find my own might,
so one day i could shine my own light,

You left me alone in the depth of winter,
but held on to me with the warmth of summer,
you loved as beautiful as spring,
and you turned cold in autumn just as winter cling,

you wanted something i cannot give,
a red rose so pure as white could live,
who could learn to understand this ugly beast?
When his heart and feelings animals would feast...
Who could learn to bare to live?
when his heart are bounded in a cave.

I am sorry i cant be the one you want me to,
I am sorry i cant think like you,
I am sorry i cant allow you,
I am sorry i control you,
most of all......
I am sorry i failed you....

3 comments:

haidar said...

woo..
i like this one..

berirama..
hehe

nice job!!

Sabrina said...

=) i love this one too.

you know i read between the lines, honey. and ur gonna say.... "dont read into it" like always.. =)

Good one. another piece from the heart.

haidar said...

haha a peace from heart wont lie