Friday, October 9, 2009

Al-Fatihah to Hanafee's Mother

I don't know how and where to start, it's been three weeks since the last update and lots of things had happened to us, especially Hanafee.

Dear all, Hanafee's mother had passed away on the 4th Syawal, last month. I wanted to inform you people about it here but I didn't know how to write it...I was speechless, wordless. Until now I don't even know how to construct sentences to add to this paragraph. *sads*

Hence, this entry will end here.

Al-Fatihah to mama,
Allahyarhamah Halijah bt. Ahmad
(28 July 1951- 23 Sept 2009)

Wait, now I have something to say.
Mama, I know you can't read this but I know God can listen to the words in my heart.. I love your son and I will try my best to take care of him and make him happy, and be an awesome wife to him. InsyaAllah. May you bless us from above. I love you too mama.

5 comments:

AnEs said...

Sab, takziah pada k0rg bedua..

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

Ya Allah..
no wonder he look weird that time (the convocation day) as if there is something inside his mind..

Takziah dari Noi buat Fee sekeluarga..
Al-Fatihah..

Semoga roh arwah tenang di sana. Aminnnnnnnn

youramoi said...

takziah to hanafee & you sab
that's all i can say,speechless too
just hang in there OK

Teddy said...

takziah..
moga rohnya d cucuri rahmat dan d tempatkan bersama org beriman..amin

I ♥ British Accent said...

Takziah to you and Hanafee..
Moga rohnya ditempatkan bersama org yang beriman.
Amin.