Monday, June 2, 2008

Missing you


i just wanted to say it
I just wanted to tell it
I just wanted to give it
I just didnt want you sad
for everything you never had,

I know you think I cry,
You say you see it through my eye
cause deep inside i wanna die
even when i said id try
even when i wanna fly

you wipe my tear,
with or without you here,
You scare away my nightmare,
you look at me like you stare,
cause you miss me when im not there,

i wish i could stay there with you,
i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true
and i hope you wish it too
when we hug its dejavu
and i want our lives together through and through....

2 comments:

~n0n0i~ said...

so sweeeeeeeeeet~~ =D
u make me wanna cry laa,seth!!
aiseh..
huu..

miz him so much.........

Bubbly Sabrina said...

hehe.

kak nonoi, if you want Seth to create something like this for your bf... you can always contact us at

wittybubblynerdy@gmail.com

=) hehehe.