Thursday, January 29, 2009

Poem


Throw my life away
Just so that you will stay
Give up everything I know
Because I refuse to let you go
No matter how dark it may be tomorrow
I’m drunk of all the sorrow that I’ve learned to swallow

As I stare into miles of open space
I stop looking at life like it’s a race
I slow down my steps I slow down my pace
And the let the dim sky light bless my face

As every step you take away
Far away from that place I stood
I dream no other day than today
If I could paint today I would
but I can’t,
I’m no artist with canvas so I can’t,
I’m no writer I’m no author so I can’t,

Throw my life
Just so you will stay
Right beside me I wish you would lay
Today… forever plus a day…

p/s - I know its kinda cliched that a rose was chosen as a pic.. but sometimes typical is the best way to go hehe

1 comment:

Sayang =) said...

Throw my life away
Coz i choose to stay

Give up everything I know
Coz I too don't wanna let you go

*smiles*

p/s: i miss you too. *hugs*