Thursday, September 4, 2008

How to Get Rid of Sadness

There will come a time in our life when no one and nothing could help us.
In which no single being can mend the deep cuts or kiss our sadness away.
Not even mothers, fathers, husbands, friends, strangers, or even pets.
You weep, you bleed.
You are hurt.
Not a soul can help you…..

But

GOD

It’s sad…
when we are happy we turn to loved ones, family, or friends….
we forget The One. We forget to thank Him for the Happiness.
It’s when we are drowning in deep crisis only we seek for Him.
What’s even sadder is when we refuse to think of Him, seek for Him
even though He’s closer than close, closer than our own pulse.

It’s because we are His creature…
We must have a strong bond with the Creator.

Why am I writing this piece?
because I am currently surrounded by sadness…
because I need to remind myself…
over and over again...
that I am not alone...
that we are not alone.





1 comment:

sakibakidaki said...

summer,
thx for the doa. :)