Friday, April 11, 2008

Journey Back to Kelana Jaya


Yesterday, I boarded bus at 8.30am and arrived safely in Pekeliling at 11.15am. Thank God, less dizziness in the bus coz I didn’t place my head against the head rest of the seat. Otherwise, wooziness guaranteed. I did sleep in the bus though. How did I sleep without resting my head against the head rest? That, you have to imagine. *Raise eyebrow*

There’s no one to fetch me up. Uncle, Aunt, Cousin Sis was working and Bf was tired, he needed rest. Plus I insisted I wanted to go back by myself (Ceh,konon-konon independent and understanding la. Hehe.)

And so I boarded Monorail from Pekeliling to KL Central. Then, I switched to Putra from KL Central to Taman Bahagia. And finally, took a cab to home. Only RM3.50. (Ngeh ngeh ngeh. Yes, I don’t like to take bus.) Arrived safely around 1.30pm. Then called mom, bf, uncle and cousin sis, telling them I had arrived in one piece.

Dizziness came when I was in those trains… couldn’t control it so I vomited in Taman Bahagia station’s “restroom”. =(

That’s normal (At least for me) coz it had happened before. Perhaps coz I didn’t have breakfast and lunch. But even if my stomach wasn’t empty, I would still vomit. *shrugs*

(Tulah, sape suh tak makan or beli ape2, padan muke! Dah lah keding, tak makan pulak tu!) Yeah yeah, I know. I can hear the voice at the back of your head… ^_^ Hehe.

5 comments:

Pjoyz xXx said...

Suara aku lah itu... hehehehe

~n0n0i~ said...

AHAHA.. bestnya gaya tido.. HEBAT!!

kalu kaknoi kan..x kira la naik bas ke flight ke..
masuk je dlm bas/flight.. da lentok..HAHAHA
klo dlm flight hanya akan bangun time pramugari sorong troli makanan..huehuehe
(teruk betul)

AiN said...

Sab, gmbr 2 aku wat wallpaper aku.. Cantek sgt.. hee

syarat said...

salam. ehem. btw its "sentral" not "central". thank you.

Bubbly Sabrina said...

owh, suara ko ek pjoy? =P

kak noi, maybe kite dua ade travel sickness.

Ain, takpe. aku tak kesah. buat la wallpaper. hehe.

syarat? Din parut, napek's friend right? Oh, sentral ek? ok ok . hehe. thank you betulkan. =)